Dr. Daniel Jabs
(Maplewood, Woodbury, and Forest Lake offices)
Dr. Dan Jabs provides thoughtful, personalized care with exceptional clinical skills. He focuses on communication for each patient's specific case to empower and educate. He has completed advanced training in LANAP, a surgical laser periodontal treatment. He strives to provide the best evidence-based treatment using the latest techniques.
In his free time, Dr. Jabs enjoys being outdoors, traveling, and spending time with his wife, Ellen.
- Undergraduate: University of Minnesota, Duluth
- Dental School: University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
- Periodontal Residency: University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
- American Board of Periodontology
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
- Midwest Society of Periodontology
- Spear Study Club
- Dr. Jabs created and organized a study about molecular identifiers of periodontal disease.